It’s not just Banks making certain we find enough breadcrumbs to keep us following, but not enough to indict the traitors at the end of the money trail.
Thanks to recession perpetrators still holding stay out of jail cards, America’s good guys have just won another European victory: the gap between American income extremes is wider than that in Europe: Middle Class income in developed industrial western European countries is closer to their top 1% than we are.
So what’s the solution to, you know what’s wrong with the world today? Not just following, or even making the money, nor by becoming single issue voters against single-payer healthcare.
The answer is in the wind: using our buying power, make going Green more profitable than black gold. Corporatism’s bottom-line greed is the motivating thrill that will transplant us from oil spills to lying down in green pastures. Keeping our enemies closer than our friends is wise, because knowledge is the people power that effects reformation and a Better-off-budget.
So what’s wrong with the world today?
- Forgetting when we say, government, we’re saying us, not them
- Paying taxes to an IRS paying bonuses to employees who don’t pay taxes.
- Succumbing to stock market High Frequency traders devaluation of us
- Ignoring an iceberg six times the size of Manhattan breaking off a glazier, while applauding intellectual embarrassment of four North Carolina Republicans insulting America’s former educational superiority
- Being the audience who laughs at military gays, while electing Climate Change ostriches
- Paving the road from California drought to national food prices and scarcity of clean water, for international conglomerates behind smoked windows high above lower Manhattan
- Shaming our inner Good Samaritan by denying those in privatized prisons, Nestle’s thirst for privatized water and a Shell-Putin public finger
- Trending Colombia vs Columbia while banned Affirmative Action, diminishes America by diminishing college applications from the likes of a Sonia Sotomayor
- Failing on Earth Day to embrace one day a year without a single consumer buying gas, fast food, prescriptions, cigarettes or walking (clicking) into a bank
- Abandoning the truth of the Golden Rule: if we allow those with the gold to make the rules, at least remind them that we are the source of their gold
If we want accountable Corporatism, responsible government and acceptable reforms from the economic top 1% of the 1%, we have to stop buying from those who sold us out – instead question how Wall Street plans to profit next from our hunger and thirst, on a raped Mother Earth?
According to insiders Merrill Lynch Global and Bank of America, there is a Perfect Storm coming for drinking water. From the gang that helped eliminate 40% of the world’s wealth, comes a report that water scarcity is a pressing people and planet issue – Really?!? They note, 768 million earthlings have no access to clean drinking water and 2.5 billion are without proper sanitation.
Still want a Palcohol transformation of clean water into vodka or rum & Koch?
When corporate opponents to Climate Change science, admit that water is neither a free nor limitless resource, they’ve already calculated how to reap financial rewards from scarcity. Buyers beware of false advertising from double crossing American Crossroads, phony patriots.
While there are a number of drop-in-the-bucket public policy solutions from the impotent EPA, what about private corporatism’s depletion of our food, energy and water supply?
What’s wrong with the world today is, it’s reaching a boiling point and we’re still listening to those fanning the flames.
This entry was posted in Humanity and World Peace, Politics and Finance and tagged Affirmative Action, American Crossroads, Bank of America, Banks, Better-off-Budget, boycott, boycotting, breadcrumbs, California drought, clean water scarcity, climate change, Climate Change ostriches, EPA, follow the money, gays in the military, Golden Rule, Good Samaritan, Government, green energy, High Freqency Traders, iceberg glazier, international conglomerates, IRS bonuses, Manhattan, Merrill Lynch Global, national food prices, Nestle, North Carolina Republicans, ostriches, Palcohol, Perfect Storm, Privatized Prisons, Privatized Water, Shell & Putin, single issue voters, single-payer healthcare, Sonia Sotomayor, Water wars, Wind energy.