Month: July 2014
Forgetting the Soviet Missiles of October 1962 Cuba, when Red Army ground commanders were authorized to launch nuclear missiles at the southeastern third of America, like a hell fire hurricane season, we miss in 2014 Russia that thugs need to prove themselves worthy of more global attention than we give Global Warming.
Hopefully MH17 tragedy will awaken Europe to their Putin financial hypocrisy, as it shames his missile launching minions stealing away, into the dark side in which bullies are inspired.
Indeed there’s enough worldwide liability and culpability to dangerously increase the temperature of the Earth’s surface, but let’s allow the United Nations, to be our torch for truth. It will not resurrect the 298 lost, but it should resurrect civil demand for global accountability, from all nations:
- If only the people of Germany and America had made their governments heed the Russian/Ukraine warming warning from the U.S. Commander of NATO In Europe, General Philip Breedlove, as actionable intelligence
- What if after the loss of flight 370, the ownership/leadership of Malaysian Airlines, out of an abundance of caution, rather than a fuel saving focus, had chosen to not fly 32,000 feet above a war zone
- If only the eleven dead lesson of a Cheney Halliburton BP Oil disaster, was to question, cease and desist Corporatism’s treasure hunt for East Coast oil and gas
- What if Benjamin Netanyahu, it’s not Gaza’s Palestinian children, but Hamas Khaled Meshaal; not Iraqi people but ISIS Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi; not Nigerian mothers but Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau emulating thugs like Stalin, Putin and the KKK of Corporatism
- If only ultra conservative gay bashing Evangelical zealots didn’t believe Flight MH17 was God’s revenge on research for Aids cure, as accompaniment to Red State bans on Constitutional marriage equality
- What if Christian Love included Free Will to honor Mandela, Moon Walk and Elaine Stritch by giving every human being a Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself embrace
- If Only to our own Climate Change we speak truth, then it must follow, as civil outrage the EFM Detroit water shutoff, we must be true to our Exceptionalism and will not be victimized by any violence inspired Putin, self-appointed anti-children border militia or Koch Industries’ allies
- What if we can’t wait for Hillary’s hammer, should we not vote Obama a majority in both our Congressional Houses, if only to counter balance the five politicized male Supreme Court Justices
- If Only We the People stop returning to the sources of our problems for our solutions, but rather learn the correct lessons from behind closed doors ballot manipulations, whether Florida’s 2000 Broward & Palm Beach Counties or 2014 Mississippi Chris McDaniel staff.
Let’s expose myths told by southern Tea Party leadership; the truth of Walmart and Amazon sweatshops; the inevitability of blindsiding Florida with Climate Change denials and a Global Warming Atlantic & Gulf drowning our grandchildren
- What if the Obamacare political liability for Democrats isn’t the lesson, but rather the mental and physical health dangers to Republicans, whose Red State Governors deny them the benefits of the Affordable Care Act
We can insist on a judicial system blind to gender, race and sexual preferences or we can share the corporate responsibility for the disease, homelessness and contagious health hazards that result from shutting off Detroit water.
It’s our call: Gov. Rick Snyder Tuesdays 1-3pm, (517) 373-3400 (Michigan), (517) 335-7858 (Constituent Services), (202) 624-5840 (DC), (517) 335-6863 (FAX).
Join us: Become one of the reasonable voices heard round the world!
The Bull isn’t Wall Street’s smoked windows, marbled board rooms or red carpet. It’s We the People who allow Congressional & Supreme people to allow corporate people to get off with only institutional fines that shareholder people pay.
CEO people continue to shut down lives of women, children and the elderly, through Right peopled state houses like those in Michigan and Kansas, supported by a Base of real welfare frauds, raping America with oil subsidies, carried interest loopholes and induced climate change.
The Corporate puppeteers of governors like Rick Snyder, Sam Brownback and Bill Haslam are banking on the 140 character attention span of Americans under forty and the memory loss of Americans over sixty, to yield corporate victories in conservative wars on women, education, drinking water and the air we breathe.
However, if Hobby Lobby delivers us from religious hypocrisy and reopens our minds to the anti-American character of Citizens United and a gutted Voting Rights Act with enough Supreme cold water in our face to awaken the Coal Ash media numbed, then maybe we can save those in Detroit whose water has been shut off; preserve, protect and defend voting privileges for the elderly, college students and healthcare for women trapped in 19th century states like North Carolina, Virginia and Tennessee.
While CDC transports H5N1 bird flu strain and Anthrax over our deteriorating infrastructure, making GM ignitions seem safer traffic hazard and Peter King exaggerates ISIS radioactive threat, unelected Emergency Fiscal Manager Orr needlessly transforms Detroit into a deserted tap water dessert.
What people gerrymander women, children and the elderly?
- Romney’s We Built That people
- Obstructing Congress people cutting off necessary social services like Medicaid expansion
- People who standby silently, device transfixed, allowing it all to happen
And how are 1% people depleting our vision and deleting our willpower?
- Example of self-sacrifice departing with The Greatest Generation
- 1960s activist energy waning with time
- Vietnam & Kent State Four forgotten
- Ignoring Reagan’s Welfare Queens are really Wall Street CEO Kings
- iPod exclusively connected disconnecting us from One for All and All for One
Inasmuch as we have done it unto one of the least of these, drip by switch we turn off the lights of our lives and, for women, children, the elderly and minorities, by the click of a mouse, we allow or deny their being succumbed:
- our boss becomes boss of our body
- our expired driver’s license replaces Jim Crow
- our underemployment excuses tanned congressional guy blaming black guy in White House for missing green, water, student loan payments and innocence of children rejected and ejected at Devils Corner
- our acceptance of coal ash pumped in our water
- our electing Koch head governors
All as we stand in the shadow of the new anti-Constitutional invention of Koch Industries, EFM laws, enabling conservative governors to preserve status quo of Romney’s 47%.
All the while, Corporatism’s people are syphoning off our elemental essentials.
- Amway – Doug L. DeVos
- Bank of America – Brian T. Moynihan
- BlueCross Blue Shield – Daniel J. Loepp
- Chrysler – Sergio Marchionne
- CIGNA – David Cordani
- Citi-Group – Jamie Dimon
- Comerica Bank – Ralph W. Babb Jr.
- DOW (I. G. Farben) – Andrew N. Liveris
- DTE Energy – Gerard M Anderson
- Wells Fargo – John G. Stumpf
- Ford – Mark Fields
- GM – Mary T. Barra
- Goldman Sachs – Lloyd Blankfein
- Koch Industries – Charles/David
- Nestle – Peter Brabeck-Letmathe
- Sara Lee – Sean Connolly
- WellPoint – Joseph R. Swedish
It’s not The Street or the buildings on it. It’s people who are warring against women, children, college students and the elderly – turning off their water, voting privileges, healthcare and hope.
Let’s We the People turn America back on!
Join Us: Become one of the reasonable voices heard round the world