Had you had enough of the 24/7 Ferguson TV show? Yes you did. That’s the eighth deadly sin: media numbing to apathy. Worse, believing Ferguson is just a Missouri shame — Ferguson is serial historical murder incorporated, gone viral.
We’ve left the scent of blood in the air for those with economic muscle to further embellish their power over 99.9% of the world.
Unseen power repressing the populace to maintain controlled work force for living large bottom line, and barrel bottom wannabes short-cutting get rich scams are not exceptional:
- Store Hackers and Hotel Pizza Delivery Credt Card Scams
- Wisconsin Walker’s Union busting
- Chinese Jet flyover flipping American airpower
- Russian Humanitarianism for Ukraine, laced with artillery shells
- Rubio & Ryan turning away Dreamers
- ISIS Recruiting with internet beheading, Gaza and American bombs
- Obama sued on vacation as Rick Perry indicted with WH runs
19 days ago Michael Brown joined the ranks of unarmed black men killed by uniformed white men, using re-gifted power tools to leave blood in our streets. Giving permission to kill minorities to those with a little power seeking more, recasts the OK Corral mindset.
Hands up: bang you’re dead — Livestream – for all doomed to relive it in American neighborhoods every day & night — and for those who think it’s their place to keep those people out of our place: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Being preoccupied with trying to stay afloat since 2009, we may have been too underemployed and media distracted to notice the troubling evolution of American hypocrisy by moral supremacists.
- Killing the unarmed hemorrhages our humanity
- Death by police state emits a residue of decay
- Corporate desertion scents the air with indifference
- Open Carry taunts our Constitution
And the perpetrators are as old as Cain, as near as foreign sweat shops fueled by American consumer gluttony and as anti-American as banks dumping pin pricked fines onto shareholder families.
But there is no gift more devastating to the state of the union, than a government reluctant to use the long arm of the law to make Wall Street speak truth to Main Street People power.
Allowing federal legislators and jurists to revitalize civil inequities, we can only expect good people of Fergusons all across the nation to rise up and take back the dignity, respect and bank balances that have been stolen from them.
If together we choose to reverse Citizens United by ballot, overruling Supremes with Constitutional Amendment;
If Ferguson chooses to turn the other cheek and love thy neighbor as thyself, while running for political office to replace the preservers of segregation;
If urban centers arrest deportation of the innocent and desertion by Wall Street traitors to private islands, instead of relocation camps, we will be spared more blood in our city streets.
The truth is, we can no longer afford to deny our country the cultural wealth of experiences, knowledge and talent of Female Americans, African-Americans, Asian-Americans Hispanic-Americans and Native-Americans.
Thus, United We Stand, we discover our power is in
- Educating children and young adults for free
- Cancelling Citizens United
- Circumventing Climate Change
- Curing Cancer
- Elevating equal pay for women and equal opportunity for all
- Eradicating Voter ID Jim Crow
- Maximizing minimum wage
- Providing infrastructure that better withstands earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados and terrorists
- Restoration of Rights
- Restraining political redistricting
Then we might make an impact on the international perception that the promise of our Stature of Liberty is, For Whites Only.
However, for those who just can’t find the power to be color blind — elect a white person in 2016 — just be certain, it’s a woman.
Darren Wilson is innocent until proven guilty, but we must vote believing, so was the black man, named Brown.
Join Us: Become one of the reasonable voices heard round the world